Experienced. Certified. Supportive.
As a divorced mom, I know the struggles of separation and co-parenting.
As a retired police officer, I saw the damage the arguments caused to the families who dealt with high-conflict issues.
As a yoga teacher, I understand how creating a new mindset can reduce stress and overwhelm to help you find clarity as you move forward.
My journey has led me to divorce coaching so I can be a resource for you in this turbulent season.
The essence of my work is to help you find your voice and navigate the murky waters of divorce. My goal is to help you
identify your core challenges and partner with you to overcome them with confidence. I specialize in creating personalized plans and providing tools to guide you forward and achieve your desired goals.
Let's find ways together to release the chaos of divorce and help lessen the personal and family impact, help build calm and confidence back into your life and find your way to co-parent for the benefit of the children.
Certification / Training
Coaching / Yoga / Meditation
* Divorce Coaches Academy: High Conflict Divorce
* Life Coaching: Health Coach Institute
* Resilience Coaching: Resilience Coach Program through Leadership Wellness
* Health Coaching: Health Coach Institute
*200-Hr RYT (Yoga Teacher Training): Yoga Faith
*300-Hr RYT (Yoga Teacher Training): Asheville Yoga Center
* Trauma-Informed Yoga / Meditation / Yoga Nidra: Yoga Faith
* Mindfulness Certification: Palouse Center